Sunday, November 28, 2010

Whoa!!!! Week 8

Time disappears when you have a lot to do during the week.
Beas and I (Spitz) did our running this week together. We got up early, before the sun actually, (which isn't hard to do these days) to do our four mile runs. There were 2 of them. Whoa was it cold, but totally not as bad as the wind was on Saturday when we got up at 7 to run 9 whole miles. I discovered that it was exactly nine miles to a friends house and sine none of us really like to run away from the house and then have to run back, I thought it would be a perfect idea to run the this friends house and then have her drive us back. It took me 1 hour and 25 mins. to get to my friends house and it took Beas 2 hours. The sad part was it only took 15 minutes to get back home taking the interstate, so both Beas and I decided we were definitely taking the interstate next time. :) Poor Harward was sick pretty much all week, but she did muster up the strength to get a couple miles in. Great job ladies, Have a great Thanksgiving!

2 comments: